Breaking News
Loading ...
Youtube is the online video sharing website, we all know that. There is no direct way to download YouTube videos, you have to use unusual software and downloader like YouTube downloader, IDM etc.
I use Opera mini for mobile and Opera for browsing on my computer, as you know download managers only work with Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. Most of them ignore Opera browser, but I cannot ignore my Opera. I love it and always wil. Maybe IDM has added downloader feature to Opera as well. Anyway let me share this amazing idea.
Some good day I was searching extensions for Opera browser on my computer. I found a very useful Opera extension named SaveFrom.Net. This is really an amazing tool to download YouTube videos. It also supports other major websites.

Download YouTube Videos from Mobile


I know we feel very bad when we see any video and we are unable to download it. If somehow we download it from our computer then we are not able to convert it in to any other format. YouTube videos are hard to convert, and most mobiles don't support flv files.
Let me tell you the easiest method to download and convert YouTube videos.
  • Go to http://m.youtube.com
  • Open any video that you want to download
  • Copy the link of the video, the link will be something like this http://m.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&gl=US&v=zIom3LSbB0I
  • Now go to http://www.savefrom.net and put link in text box, click on Download.
  • After clicking on download button, another page will be loaded. In this page you will see video name and download options with available video formats. Click on 3GP or MP4 format.
  • Download the converted video and enjoy.

Phones without Copy Paste feature


I know that there are so many people out there who don't have a mobile which supports copy paste feature. Let me modify the above method for you.
  • Can you see this link below? http://m.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&gl=US&v=zIom3LSbB0I.
  • Now you have to replace this m. with ss. Your above link will be like this.
  • http://ssyoutube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&gl=US&v=zIom3LSbB0I.
  • Then open this link in your browser and the same download window will open.

Other Ways to Download


If you don't want to go through the above method then you can try tubidy.mobi. This is a very good site to download YouTube videos. You can download mp4, 3gp Hi, 3gp Low, mp3 and mp4 audio formats. You can also download video in parts.

Beware of Scammers


There is not any software for symbian mobile phone which can download YouTube videos. If you see any software like this don't download it. It can be a bookmark of any other mobile site, or maybe a virus. I have tested much software, barely there is any software which I forgot to use.

Before You Go


www.savefrom.net is a very unique website which supports almost all major website. You can download videos and files from these websites.
  • rapidshare.com
  • filefactory.com
  • sendspace.com
  • youtube.com
  • google.com metacafe.com
  • break.com
  • dailymotion.com
  • vimeo.com
  • sevenload.com
  • mail.ru
  • smotri.com
  • yandex.ru
  • rambler.ru
  • facebook.com
  • livejournal.com
  • myspace.com
  • guitar-tube.com
  • gametrailers.com
  • own3d.tv
  • twitch.tv
  • zaycev.net

0 replies so far:

Post a Comment

So You've decided to leave a Comment, go ahead it takes only 5 sec