Breaking News
Loading ...

Photoshop is a really awesome application to make some interesting things. I always love to do some experiments on Photoshop. Although I love to experiments but I love more to share it with you guys. Today I am sharing an interesting tutorial on Photoshop. This is really easy as you can do it in 5 min or maybe less than that. All you have to do is to pay attention and do it with me.

Using Photoshop you can create different styles of your text. You can make it look 3D, grassy, liquid and many more which I am going to share it later. Why don’t you subscribe to our emails to get updates of my new Photoshop tutorials? Put your email below and click subscribe.

Get Free Updates:

Let’s start our tutorial now, before starting tutorial I want you to read this post about making own brushes in Photoshop. Now let me show you the final image of our tutorial.
Now let’s our tutorial now. Make a new image by pressing Ctrl+N. put its size as 800x600. Put a blue gradient tool then open the blending option of this Layer. Now go to Bevel and Emboss > Texture then open extra Textures by the method shown in the screenshot below and select the highlighted Texture.
Now set the Texture properties as shown below.
After this press ok, now you will have a simple image. Put some text on it, I wrote Sarakuj on it. Now we have to select the whole text only. To select whole text press Ctrl and use Left Click.
Whole text will be selected like below. Now select selection tool and right click on the text and select Make Work Path…
Whatever comes next press OK and a new work path is created. Now create a “A” shaped brush as I told above to read my post on making own brushes in Photoshop. Now open brushes window by pressing F5 or go to Window > Brushes and set the following brush properties.
Now open Layers by pressing F7 or go to Window > Layers. Right click on the text layer and set is Resterize Type. What is Resterize Type? It will just convert the text in to pixels.
Now open path by going to Window > Paths and right click on the created Path. After right click select Stroke Path. Select Brush in Stroke and press OK.
You text will appear like this
Okay I think its ready now; you can apply some other effects on it if you need.

Before you Go

I am sure it was an easy way to make a text in stitches. You can try other things instead of text e.g. pocket, heart, anything which you want to use. Comment below if you face any problem. Cheers : )

4 replies so far:

Anonymous said...

Ok Friend Iam AdnAn (Yahoo )
You Is Nice Bro....
Whats your email id

Unknown said...

my email id is mrsham7@gmail.com
thank you

eCommerce Web Development said...

Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things :)

Unknown said...

thank u

Post a Comment

So You've decided to leave a Comment, go ahead it takes only 5 sec